- Shipping for orders during the sale is FREE for purchases over $150. For purchases under $150, a flat $5 fee within the USA will be charged to cover packaging and shipping costs.
- International orders will ship according to our regular policies.
- Your order will arrive via US First Class Mail- expect 3-4 weeks to receive your package.
- All sale items will be shipped using minimal packaging.
- All purchases of sale items are FINAL sale. No refunds or exchanges.
- Discounts will be applied at check out!
Hand-hammered u-shaped wires slip into your ears and stay there, hugging your lobe perfectly. A symbol of luck, stripped down to it's barest element: a crescent shape. Sold as a pair.
Medieval English folklore says: if you find a horseshoe, spit on it, make a wish, and throw it over your shoulder. If you pick it up with your right hand, throw it over your left shoulder; if you pick it up with your left hand, throw it over your right shoulder. While it's in the air, cover your ears and close your eyes. (Some traditions say that if you toss a 'wished-on' horseshoe, you should not hear it land or see where it falls.)