- Shipping for orders during the sale is FREE for purchases over $150. For purchases under $150, a flat $5 fee within the USA will be charged to cover packaging and shipping costs.
- International orders will shop according to our regular policies
- Your order will arrive via US First Class Mail- expect 2 weeks to receive your package
- All sales of discontinued EWJ styles are FINAL. No refunds or exchanges
- Every cult classic jewel that remains after the sale will be donated to Dress for Success which helps unemployed women find (and accessorize) their way through the interview process.
During the Art Deco period, people were obsessed with technology and mechanization. Hard-edged geometry became the popular visual language of the day, and this, of course, trickled down to jewelry design. Colorful square-cut gems became wildly popular, partly because new technology allowed them to be produced faster and cheaper than ever before. We set our 3mm square-cut emerald backwards, showing only her pointy end, or "pavilion", which is usually hidden inside the setting. Technically, the pavilion's cut is designed to manipulate the light from underneath the gem, but we think it looks fantastic pointing outwards. Check out the earrings we made to match.