- Shipping for orders during the sale is FREE for purchases over $150. For purchases under $150, a flat $5 fee within the USA will be charged to cover packaging and shipping costs.
- International orders will shop according to our regular policies
- Your order will arrive via US First Class Mail- expect 2 weeks to receive your package
- All sales of discontinued EWJ styles are FINAL. No refunds or exchanges
- Every cult classic jewel that remains after the sale will be donated to Dress for Success which helps unemployed women find (and accessorize) their way through the interview process.
Precise triangles, circles or squares stand out straight from your ear. A perfect addition to your stack of studs, made in warm 14k gold.
- Made by hand in our Brooklyn studio.
Materials: 14k yellow gold, including backs (not pictured). Price is for one pair.
Measurements: 1/4" shapes.
- What do you call a man who spent all summer at the beach? (Tangent.)
- What do you say when you see an empty parrot cage? (Polygon.)
- What did the little acorn say when he grew up? (Geometry.)
- What do you call an angle which is adorable? (Acute angle.)
- What do you call more than one L? (A parallel.)
- What do you call people who are in favor of tractors? (Protractors.)
- What should you do when it rains? (Coincide.)